Source Naturals - Menopause Multiple Eternal Woman - 120 Tablets
Menopause involves much more than hot flashes and mood swings. This time of transition places unique nutritional demands on women's multiple body systems. Source naturals Menopause Multiple is a Bio-Aligned Formula that brings together premier phytonutrients and herbs including genistein, black cohosh, and vitex, plus vitamins and minerals known to support the biochemistry of mature women.
Source Naturals Bio-Aligned Formula
Source Naturals Menopause Multiple is a comprehensive herbal-nutrient formula that supports the multiple, interconnected systems involved with female hormone function.
Hot flashes are related to hormone levels. As estrogen declines, FSH and LH (follicle stimulating and luteinizing hormones) increase, causing blood capillaries to dilate. This brings more blood and higher temperatures to the skin. Soy isoflavones and other herbs can mimic the effects of estrogen. Support for the adrenal glands is important since they account for most estrogen production after menopause.
Source Naturals Menopause Multiple Multi-System Support for Menopause
- Liver Support Among its many functions, the liver has the important job of promoting hormonal balance by processing excess levels of hormones. The powerful antioxidant, N-acetylcysteine, helps the liver detoxify chemicals and milk thistle is a liver protectant.
- Energy Generation The fatigue that is common during menopause makes nutritional support energy and metabolism especially important. Metabolism can influence weight, energy levels, and mood. Menopause Multiple contains ingredients that support energy generation, including the advanced nutrients CoQ10 and lipoic acid and ginkgo bilboa.
- Antioxidants: Anti-Aging Antioxidants help protect the circulatory system, which is important as estrogen declines. Antioxidants also defend tissues and cell membranes in all your body systems from free radicals, which are formed during normal cellular metabolism. Some important antioxidants: vitamin "E, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and manganese all have strong antioxidant powers.
- Musculokeletal SystemDuring and after menopause, a woman's hormonal balance and biochemistry change. Lower estrogen levels may affect bone density. Phytonutrients and calcium are important to maintain healthy bones in postmenopausal women. Calcium and magnesium work together in the metabolism of bone.
- Heart & Circulation Menopause increases concern for the health of the heart and circulatory system. Soy isoflavones and other ingredients may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. to regulate homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health, vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are critical.
Ingredients 3 Tablets Amount %DV
Vitamin A (as beta carotene 6,500 IU & palmitate 3,500 IU) 10000 IU 2
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium & magnesium ascorbates) 500 mg 8.3
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU 0.5
Vitamin E (as natural D-alpha tocopheryl) 200 IU 6.6
Thiamin (vitamin B-1) 25 mg 6.6
Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 25 mg 14.7
Niacinamide 25 mg 1.2
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 12.5
Folate (as folic acid) 300 mcg 0.7
Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 4.2
Biotin 100 mcg 0.3
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 35 mg 3.5
Calcium (as calcium carbonate, citrate & ascorbate) 180 mg 0.15
Magnesium (as magnesium malate, ta e oxide & ascorbate) 200 mg 0.5
Zinc (as zinc monomethionine [OptiZinc®]) 6 mg 0.4
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 mcg 1.4
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg 0.5
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate [ChromeMate®] & picolinate) 100 mcg 0.8
Genistein-Rich Soy Bean Concentrate 1 g
Daidzein 17 mg
Glycitein 10 mg
Genistein 4 mg
Total Isoflavones 31 mg
Taurine (as magnesium ta e) 232 mg
Black Cohosh Root Ext. 2.5% (CimiPure™) 80 mg †
Yielding 2 mg Triterpene Glycosides
Vitex Berry Extract 75 mg †
Dong Quai Root Extract 50 mg †
N-Acetyl Cysteine 50 mg †
Milk Thistle Seed Extract 36 mg †
Yielding 30 mg Silymarin
alpha-Lipoic Acid 15 mg †
Ginkgo biloba Leaf 24% (50:1 Extract) 10 mg
Coenzyme Q10 7.5 mg †
Licorice Root Extract 7.5 mg †
Boron (as amino acid chelate) 1.5 mg †
Other Ingredients : stearic acid, acacia (vegetable gum), modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.